Youth Service at Saint Bridget
Youth Ministry Service : Teens
- In addition to the regular Youth Group meetings there are service opportunities almost every month that students can participate in.
- The only time service is required of Youth Group Members is if they are participating in Catholic Heart Work Camp or if they are in Confirmation and participating in the Christmas Sharing program.
Youth Ministry Service : Adults
- In the Service Signup you'll find the Adult Volunteer Signup for our regularly meeting High School and Middle School Youth Groups.
- Adults are always needed to make the Youth Group Meetings and service activities a success and safe for our teens.
- Adults need to go through the Diocesan Safe Environment training (Virtus) and complete a simple, free, Background Check in order to be a regular volunteer. Info for that process can be found here: Virtus Training or by contacting the Church Office: (804) 525-7901
Make & Deliver Ministry Events
- This ministry to the sick and home bound parishioners of Saint Bridget utilizes:
- One morning shift of teens to prep food (chili, brunswick stew, cakes, cookes, etc). 9:30am-Noon
- One mid day shift that will deliver the food to sick and homebound parishioners and visit with them for a bit. 1:45pm-4pm
Middle School Service Team Events
- Organized through Saint Bridget Middle School, open to all Middle School students regardless of School they attend.
- Contact Service Team organizer Marie Swider for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Dan Harms or Catholic Heart Coordinator Anne-Marie Condlin to sign up or get more info on the events!