From Monsignor Carr
“…through Your Son Our Lord Jesus Christ, by the power and working of the Holy Spirit, You give life to all things and make them holy, and You never cease to gather a people to Yourself and make them holy….”
- Eucharistic Prayer 3
We are a Pro-Life Church seeking always to protect the health and safety of every human being. As we resume the public celebration of Masses while still in the midst of peril, thank you for your devotion to the Holy Eucharist and for your patience while our beloved parish conforms to the direction of our bishop.
Please note the following:
- We are dispensed from attending Sunday Mass until further notice.
- We will continue live-streaming Daily Masses Monday - Saturday at 8 a.m., and Vigil Mass on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. (please note the time of live-streamed Masses in the event you not wish to be seen/recorded).
- Please read this link from the bishop’s office.
- Please make a reservation to attend our weekend Masses; unfortunately you may not enter without a confirmed reservation. Reservations are no longer required for Daily Masses.
- Everyone 10 and older must wear a face mask in the parish buildings at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Saturday Vigil Mass at 5:30 p.m. (Public Mass, reservation required, also live-streamed)
- Sunday Masses
- 8 a.m. (Public Mass, reservation required)
- 11 a.m. (Public Mass, reservation required)
- 5 p.m. (Public Mass, reservation required)
- Daily Masses will be held at 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday. (Public Mass, also live-streamed)
Click Here to Access Mass Live-Streams.
Please review the following questions before arriving for your Mass reservation:
If any individual or household responds “yes” to any question, or are not wearing a face covering (if they are age 10 and older), they must not be permitted to enter the church.
- Do you or anyone in your household have a new cough or new shortness of breath?
- In the past two (2) weeks, have you or anyone in your household had a fever?
- In the past two (2) weeks, have you been exposed (less than six (6) feet for greater than 15 minutes) to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention?
(Weekend of October 3rd & 4th) (Opens Friday, September 25th; closes Friday October 2nd)