- Complete construction
- Wash mortar
- Place crosses on tower faces
- Complete electrical work
- Consecrate and install bells
- Install stained glass windows
- Complete lightning protection
- Spray wash church buildings
- Terrace Projects
- Complete walls
- Build foundation and floors
- Install granite steps
- Install handrails
- Install Saint Bridget Mosaic
- Install outdoor lighting
- Plan new landscaping
- Completion Projects
- Complete checklist items
- Bless the bell tower and terrace
Two Entrances Available
All doors facing Three Chopt Road will be inaccessible during construction.
Snowball Lane Entrance
- Handicapped accessible
- Snowball Lane is the one-way alleyway accessed off of York Street near the school playground that runs behind the school building.
- A walkway up Snowball Lane will be established to provide a clear path from the front to the double doors off Snowball Lane into the Commons.
- No parking will be allowed on Snowball Lane to allow for passage of walkers; school drop-off and pickup will continue to take place each day.
School Parking Lot Entrance
- Handicapped accessible
- This entrance is always accessible to pedestrians.
- Pedestrians can walk through the Rectory Garden or through the Clergy Parking Lot behind the rectory.
- This parking lot is accessible to cars only when the gates are open and the school is not using the blacktop.
Unavailable During Construction
- Across from the church, an area for materials and equipment and will be cordoned off reducing parking capacity.
- Parking spaces directly across from the church along the curb will be cordoned off for passage of materials and equipment to/from the work area.
Please be considerate of our neighbors, especially during this time.
- York Rd., Across from the rectory and from Snowball Ln. south to Grove Ave.
- School Blacktop (before summer break) will be available weekends and after 6 p.m.
- School Blacktop (during summer break) will be available 24 hours.
- School Parking Lot off of snowball lane
- The service road which parallels Three Chopt Rd. west of York Rd.
- Handicapped Parking will be reserved with signage in two locations
- Along Snowball Lane, East of the double doors
- On the School Parking Lot, weekends and weeknights after 6 p.m
- Please consider arriving early and if possible, drop off any passengers at the double doors off Snowball Lane and then proceed to park.
School Drop-off and Pickup
- Drop-off and pick-up will still continue via Snowball Lane
- Watch for Construction workers and activity, extra care must be taken during school days at drop-off and pick-up.
- Watch for pedestrians on the walking path that will exist on Snowball Lane during the construction period
- Construction workers will take great care at all times, but especially during the drop-off and pick-up.
- Any parking on Snowball (east of the double doors) during this time will be handicapped parking.