A Call to Stewardship
Caring for the Saint Bridget Church Parish Family
We thank all the parish families for their gifts to support God’s work here at Saint Bridget Catholic Church.
Stewardship involves the choices we make every day: how we spend our time, what we do with the skills and talents God has given us, how we care for the environment, and what we do with our money.
Your stewardship defines Saint Bridget Catholic Church. Your contributions are our primary source of income. Your volunteer efforts fuel our church ministries. Please share your blessings and give to God first and abundantly.
Using our Gifts for God’s Glory
Your generous financial contributions to Saint Bridget Church enable us to:
- Celebrate our liturgy and faith as led by our Pastor, Reverend Monsignor William H. Carr; our Parochial Vicars, Father Tochi Owiko and Father Kyle O'Connor; our Pastoral Year Seminarian, Dillon Bruce; and our deacons, Rev. Mr. Charles Giovannetti, Rev. Mr. Giovenco, Rev. Mr. Petillo, Rev. Mr. Patrick White;
- Champion parish outreach to the poor and needy in our community;
- Provide religious education programs for all ages;
- Offer sacramental preparation programs;
- Ensure the pastoral care of the sick;
- Enhance and cultivate our many and varied parish ministries.
Make Your Recurring Sunday Donation with ConnectNow: